Our Reporting Channels’ services have a number of optional modules to be chosen by our customers
Service whereby i2 Ethics staff contacts the complainant over the telephone, in the language and in the moment that the complainant requests through a web form. An economic option to have an alternative channel to the web application.
Reception of complaints over the telephone
Service of Reception of complaints over the telephone, with immediate attention, and with the possibility of having several languages and available at all times. Especially suitable for companies that have business activities in countries where its staff does not have possibilities to access a computer or Internet..
The investigation of complaints is done through GAT INTELLIGENCE, a company from the GAT GROUP, authorized by the Ministry of the Interior.
Our Compliance Consulting includes the following points:
- Proposals and strategy recommendations of internal and external communication on the ethical, communication or complaints channel.
- Drafting, revising, and implementing Function Human Resources policies regarding communication to employees about the use of ethical channels.
- Drafting, revising, and setting of Complaints Management Coordination Policies adapted to the Customer‘s organization and practices and to its compliance function.
- Drafting, revising, and establishment of Policy Research and No Retaliation complaints.
- Policy Reports to the organ or function in which the responsibility for monitoring, recommendations, drafting and review is delegated.
- Drafting, review and implementation as well as recommendations over Disciplinary Policies appropriate to the objectives of the customer’s Compliance Plan.
Having the possibility of online content regarding issues related to Reporting Channels, in HTML format and in multiple spoken languages.
Reporting Channels’ Training Service
Accessible content via the web platform, traceable on the course users’ actions. Thus, the company can demonstrate that it has fulfilled the training duties of their employees and groups of interest.